How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intermediate Fusing Video Download
Create delicate, modern earrings as you learn how to fuse Argentium Sterling Silver, which allows you to join the metal in many instances without having to solder it!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this video workshop if:
- You worked alongside Cynthia Eid in her previous videos, How To Make Jewelry With Argentium Sterling Silver: Intro and Soldering and Basic Fusing & Granulation, and you are ready to dive deep into fusing and develop designs that don’t always rely on soldered joins!
- You want a beautiful pair of sturdy earrings that showcase your fusing skills – as well as your own personal style
- You want to learn advance techniques for designing, cutting, bending and hardening Argentium silver
Jewelry instructor Cynthia Eid discovered the special alloy, Argentium Silver, in the 1990s and has been working with this beautiful material ever since. Join her in this intensive workshop so you can easily create light and airy jewelry like these earrings that are perfect for any occasion! Fusing wires can be easier than soldering – as well as faster. Because there is very little cleanup, you can devote your time to the design. Learn how to flux and fuse without the mess, and bring together the delicate wires with precision. Explore the benefits of working with Argentium silver, and you will soon be incorporating it into future jewelry designs!
Order your copy of How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intermediate Fusing today to:
- Learn to make jewelry through the art of fusing this special kind of sterling silver
- Step up your jewelry making skill level and create a pair of dimensional yet lightweight earrings using delicate wires
- Gain expert tips on how to fuse and clean Argentium silver so your project can be hassle-free
- Find freedom in your designs and branch off from Cynthia’s guided advice
- And so much more!
Watch a video preview of How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intermediate Fusing now:
About the Author:
Cynthia Eid is an educator, author, and metalsmith. She recently released two other videos about Argentium silver, How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intro and Soldering and Basic and Fusing and Granulation. She has won awards for her designs and been featured in various publications. Cynthia has a Master of Fine Arts in Metalsmithing and Jewelry Design from Indiana University, as well as a B.S. in Art Education.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Another Hit from Cynthia Eid
Cynthia Eid always seems to pack her videos with tons of useful information regarding not only how to work with Argentium Silver, but excellent smithing techniques - and this one doesn't fall short.
The subject is covered in depth in Cynthia's no nonsense, patient teaching style. There's even a few mistakes which happen and Cynthia tells us what went wrong and how to fix it.
I thoroughly enjoyed this video and highly recommend it to anyone - whether just curious about the metal or a practiced hand. (Posted on 3/6/2016)