Make it! Patchwork Summer 2016 Digital Edition
Download the digital edition instantly and start browsing the summer issue of Make it! Patchwork right away. With 25 patchwork projects—and a step-by-step tutorial on paper piecing with a bonus baby quilt pattern—this issue will brighten your summer days.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Make use of the long summer days by piecing together some quilts to brighten your home and some gifts to warm the hearts of your family and friends. Be inspired to create any—or all!—of the 25 projects included in this issue, from a pair of pinwheel pincushions, to colorful pillows and cushions, to full-size quilts that bring the sunshine indoors. As a bonus, learn how and why paper piecing has become the hot new thing. Designer Amy Garro takes you step-by-step through the process.
You'll love this if:
- You like to make easy patchwork gifts for the special people in your life.
- You're looking for stash-busting projects you can make quickly.
- You want to make projects that will spice up your home décor and add a burst of color.
Prepare to make Crafty Kitchen & Dining Projects, Quick Quilts, Gifts from the Heart, and projects For Hearth and Home!
With the 25 fresh projects in Make it! Patchwork, you are sure to find several sewing patterns you can't resist. Make coasters from vintage fabrics, stitch some flying geese blocks into a trendy shoulder bag, or create a picnic quilt to give your outdoor suppers a touch of nostalgia. Whether you are looking to make a quick project to finish in an afternoon or want to set aside a few weekends for to make a full-size quilt, this special issue magazine features a wide variety of charming patchwork patterns to inspire you.
Take it from the editor, "The quilts, gifts, and home décor projects in Make it! Patchwork will charm you whether you’ve only made a single nine-patch block or if you’ve been quilting for years.”
Bonus: Take a peek inside By the Block: 18 Surprisingly Simple Quilts by Siobhan Rogers and make a sleek and stylish quilt from her book.
Order or instantly download your copy of Make it! Patchwork today to:
- Explore 25 fresh patchwork designs for you and your home, each featuring illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Discover helpful tips from top designers including Amy Ellis, Alexia Marcelle Abegg, Ebony Love, Jen Carlton-Bailly, and more.
- Brush up on your sewing with the helpful Sewing Basics section for a quick reference on basic tools, techniques, and terms.
- And so much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||From the Editors of Modern Patchwork|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|