Make a Wish Pendant
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to create boxes from metal that range in shape and size.
- Want to add personalized components to your projects with resin and metal stamping.
- Want to explore helpful tips for soldering your box securely and effectively.
Are you wishing for a new personalized project to make?
Explore tips for creating a fast, fashionable box with meaning!
Join metalsmith and resin artist Jennie Milner and learn how to construct a box meant to hold a personalized message. Unlike more traditional box construction, Jennie will show you a new way to construct a box where you build the edges first and then add the top and bottom – no scoring and folding needed! Begin by examining the materials you need to create this personalized pendant project. Then, explore ways to make your project personal by adding meaningful stamps, pops of color with resin, and by adding fun charms to your chain. By the end of this project workshop, you'll have a customized individual pendant that is one-of-a-kind and metalsmithing skills you can use for future projects.
Download your copy of Make-a-wish Pendant with Jennie Milner today to:
- Learn how to add texture to your metal sheet using a rolling mill.
- Discover how to create a fundamental shape – the box – in an accessible way.
- Explore important soldering tips for success including where the torch is the hottest.
- Finish sterling silver the easy way with quick tips that make clean-up a breeze.
- And much more!
About the Artist:
JENNIE MILNER is a silversmith and muralist from Fort Collins, Colorado. Her sterling silver and resin work is featured in galleries from Orange County, California, to Seaside, Florida. Jennie brings a painterly aesthetic to her resin work, finding innovative ways to use acrylics, watercolors, and powdered pigments throughout her process. She believes that color is the conversation between serene and surprise, and Jennie likes to walk the line between the two.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|