Maisy Daisy Necklace Beading Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Riff on one of the easiest techniques—daisy chain—to make two different types of chain and a trio of sparkly sliders that hold the chains together and provide a pretty centerpiece.
Finished Size: 28"
- 5 g blue-lined crystal size 11° seed beads (A)
- 8 g matte metallic bronze iris size 11° seed beads (B)
- 5 g gold permanent-finish size 11° seed beads (C)
- 61 Dorado 4mm crystal bicones (D)
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 11 beading needle
Technique: daisy chain, square stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|