Magatama Twists Necklace
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Make this necklace and build your beading skills. Use seed beads and long magatama drops to peyote stitch a necklace that's simple to make but has lots of flare.Finished Size: 17¼"
- copper size 8° seed beads
- opaque midnight blue AB 4 x7mm long magatama drops
- matte metallic midnight blue iris 4 x7mm long magatama drops
- copper 12mm toggle clasp
- copper 4x 5mm oval jump rings
- copper 2mm crimp beads
- copper 4mm knot cups
- Smoke 8 lb braided beading thread
Technique: odd-count flat peyote stitch
Originally Published: Quick & Easy Beadwork, 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|