Machine Quilting: Free-Motion and More
You've spent hours making your quilt top, choosing fabrics, creating a design, piecing and embellishing it. Now learn to quilt it yourself! Wendy shares techniques that will help you be successful through the machine-quilting process, from layering the quilt and setting up your workspace to choosing threads and finding inspiration for machine-quilting designs. Your confidence will grow as you move from simple designs to intricate motifs.
Machine Quilting: Free-Motion & More is a 10-lesson online class that will teach you to assemble, bind and quilt your handmade designs. Learn free-motion techniques that will evolve as you build your skills, first with pencil and paper, then with thread and sewing machine. Along the way, Wendy shares dozens of practical quilting skills and troubleshooting tips you can use in any quilting project.Sign up today for Machine Quilting: Free-Motion & More and get ready to say, "I did it all by myself!"
|Product Type||Craftsy Online Course|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org