Luna Earrings Beading Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use tubular peyote stitch to bezel a pearl, then embellish it with crystals and piggy beads for these whimsical earrings.
Finished Size: 1½"
- 2 g lavender-lined clear AB size 15° seed beads (A)
- 1 g violet-lined rainbow size 11° cylinder beads (B)
- 8 amethyst 4×3mm crystal rondelles (C)
- 8 amethyst bronze 8×4mm piggy beads (D)
- 2 lavender 6mm crystal pearls (E)
- 2 burgundy 8mm crystal pearls (F)
- 1 pair of sterling silver 10×20mm ear wires
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
- Beading wax
Tools: Scissors, Size 12 beading needle
Technique: tubular peyote stitch, fringe
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|