Loops + Dots Necklace Jewelry Making Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Pull out your most whimsical art beads for this wirework necklace! Easy coil and circle links are the perfect match for beads of all shapes and sizes. Try this necklace using copper wire if you are new to wirework. Copper wire is easy to manipulate and holds the shape of the link well.
Tools and Supplies:
- 16-gauge dead soft sterling silver wire, 4'
- 18-gauge dead soft sterling silver wire, 7 1/2'
- 22-gauge half hard sterling silver wire, 8 1/3'
- 6mm sterling silver spacers, 16
- 13–16mm lampwork beads, 8
- 17–21mm lampwork discs, 6
- 24–28mm lampwork ring disc, 1
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Bail-forming pliers or 6mm mandrel
- Flat-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- 12mm and 15mm mandrels (I used dapping punches)
- Coiling tool or 2mm steel mandrel
- Steel bench block
- Chasing hammer
- Sharpie marker
- Extra fine steel wool (optional)
- Liver of sulfur (optional)
- Rotary tumbler with mixed stainless steel shot (optional)
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire, April/May 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|