Little Surfer Board Shorts
By Tina Lewis
Surf’s up! Little surfer wannabes will love looking like the big guys in these colorblocked
board shorts, complete with authentic laced front tabs. Made of cotton-feel textured
nylon, the shorts have a pocket on the side, a hook and loop fly, contrast stitching, and an elastic-back waistband for a comfortable fit.
- Shorts: 5/8 yd textured nylon for shorts, 60" (shown: yellow)
- Stripe: 3/8 yd contrasting fabric (shown: black)
- Side Panel/Pocket: 1/3 yd contrasting fabric (shown: light blue)
- Left Front (A)
- Right Front (B)
- Back (C)
- Waist Tab (D)
- Tab Interfacing (E)
- Front Stripe (F)
- Back Stripe (G)
- Side Panel (H)
- Pocket Flap (I)
- Flap Interfacing (J)
- Pocket (K)
- Waistband Interfacing (L)
- 1/4 yd fusible knit interfacing, 20"
- 1/3 yd elastic, 1" (2T-3T)
- 1/3 yd elastic, 1 1/2" (4T-6)
- 1 yd nylon cording, 4mm
- Four 5/32" eyelets and application tool
- Three 3/4" hook and loop tape squares
- Seam allowance is 5/8" unless otherwise noted.
- Hem allowance is ¾"
- Sew with right sides together unless otherwise noted.
- For casual wear, the shorts can also be made of cotton or microfiber fabrics.
Instantly download the Little Surfer Board Shorts pattern today!