Lissome Plum Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Drape your wrist in a beautiful beaded ribbon; this fun wrap works up quickly using herringbone stitch and seed beads. Use ladder and flat herringbone stitches to form the bracelet band, then use circular peyote stitch to create a clasp loop.Finished Size: 20"
- metallic plum size 11° seed beads
- marbled opaque pink size 8° seed beads
- brown 15mm carved floral plastic shank button
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
- Thread conditioner
Technique: ladder stitch, flat herringbone stitch, circular peyote stitch
Originally Published: Quick & Easy Beadwork, 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- Easy and Versatile
- Instructions were clear for the most part, though I had to rely on the diagrams in a couple of spots to fully understand the thread path as written. Could also have used a diagram for the thread path of the ending few rows, showing how to make the decrease. I managed (not being a very experienced or skilled beader), though, to make a good, sturdy ending, although I don't think it was exactly as the directions called for. This is a very simple beading pattern, with SO many possibilities! Love it! It is NOT fast, but is enjoyable, with a lovely result. I'm going to make another! (Posted on 9/28/2015)