This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Boost your beading skill with peyote stitch, netting, picot, and herringbone stitch all used to build this lustrous bracelet. Combine regular and two-hole seed beads with a handful of techniques to form this delicate bracelet.Finished Size: 6¾"
- higher metallic grape size 15° seed beads
- metallic hematite size 11° seed beads
- dark smoky amethyst luster size 8° hex-cut seed beads
- crystal amber-coated 5x2.5mm 2-hole seed beads
- gold-plated 5x7mm 20-gauge oval jump rings
- gold-plated 14mm 2-strand filigree box clasp
- Nylon size B beading thread
- Thread conditioner
Technique: peyote stitch, netting, picot, herringbone stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork October/November 2014
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Bianca van der Molen|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|