Line 'Em Up Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Build this textured and aesthetically repetitive bracelet. Combine peyote stitch, right-angle weave, netting, and two different types of two-hole beads to form this substantial and shapely bracelet.Finished Size: 7¼"
- antiqued copper size 15° Japanese seed beads
- bright copper size 11° metal seed beads
- green-lined blue zircon iris size 11° Japanese seed beads
- terra-cotta permanent finish size 8° Japanese seed beads
- crystal copper 5x2.5mm 2-hole seed beads
- teal suede 6mm flat 2-hole triangles
- 1 antiqued silver 15mm hammered metal shank button
- Smoke 8 lb braided beading thread
Technique: flat and circular peyote stitch, netting, right-angle weave
Originally Published: Beadwork December/January 2014/2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|