Line em Up Bracelet
Combine peyote stitch, right-angle weave, netting, and two different types of two-hole beads to form this substantial and shapely bracelet. This bead kit includes all the beads you need to make one bracelet at home.
- 1 g antiqued copper size 15º Japanese seed beads
- 6 g bright copper size 11º metal seed beads
- 4 g green-lined blue zircon iris size 11º Japanese seed beads
- 5 g terra-cotta permanent finish size 8º Japanese seed beads
- 45 crystal copper 5x2.5mm 2-hole seed beads
- 48 teal suede 6mm flat 2-hole triangles
- 1 antiqued silver 15mm hammered metal shank button
- Digital PDF Instructions (served with email confirmation of purchase)
Create the Line 'em Up Bracelet from the December/January issue of Beadwork magazine with this bead kit.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Nice bracelet but color different than shown
- The instructions were easy to follow and the free video tutorial was very helpful. I was a little disappointed that the beads were green instead of the blue shown in the sample. The bracelet is stiff and would probably work better as a bangle. (Posted on 11/14/2014)