Line Dance Cuff Beading Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Right-angle weave using two-hole seed beads makes for a super-fast bracelet. Stitching it to a leather base makes it a unique piece that’s sure to turn heads.A regular clasp can be used in place of the leather band. Just complete the three-bead picot when finishing and attaching clasp.
Finished Size: 7 3⁄8"
- 4 g galvanized silver size 15° seed beads (A)
- 16 g African sunset size 8° seed beads (B)
- 8 g galvanized silver 3.4mm drops (C)
- 10 g turquoise Picasso 5×2.5mm 2-hole seed beads (D)
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
- ¾ × 87⁄8" leather bracelet base with button stud closure
Tools: Scissors, Size 10 beading needle, Size 10 glover’s needle
Technique: right-angle weave, peyote stitch, picot
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|