Lily Pad Bracelet Beading Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Weave a base of two-hole triangle and square beads, then embellish it with crystals and glass pearls for a pretty, wearable bracelet.
Finished Size: 7 3⁄8"
- 2 g matte turquoise iris size 15° seed beads (A)
- 0.5 g opaque black size 15° seed beads (B)
- 13 peridot 6mm crystal roses monteés (C)
- 27 matte brown iris 6mm Japanese flat 2-hole squares (D)
- 50 metallic light green suede 6mm 2-hole triangle beads (E)
- 164 gray 2mm (small) glass pearls (F)
- 76 gray 3mm (large) glass pearls (G)
- 1 antiqued brass 5×10mm barrel clasp
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 12 beading needle
Technique: ladder stitch, brick stitch variation, netting, right-angle weave variation, fringe
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|