Explore leather accessories with a modern twist!
Step aside, traditional tooled leather--there's a new game in town. Join author Caitlin McNamara Sullivan of Moxie and Oliver as she teaches you how to cut, punch, sew and rivet leather into one-of-a-kind accessories. Explore designs for functional and fashionable leather accessories for both men and women including key chains, messenger bags, wallets, and even phone cases!
Along the way, you'll discover the secrets behind the bold, decorative designs that give these pieces their modern edge. With a focus on trendy embellishments and detailed instructions to keep you on track, Leather Crafted is your guide to creating fashionable leather accessories--one project at a time!
Order Leather Crafted today to:
- Explore sizzling projects for some of the hottest accessories.
- Be in the know with helpful tips for choosing a hide, what tools you'll need, and tips for tolling leather successfully.
- Explore every step in depth with detailed step-by-step directions and photos.
- Plus so much more!
About the Author
Caitlin McNamara Sullivan is a self-trained artist and the creator behind Moxie & Oliver, a shop dedicated to handcrafted leatheraccessories. She currently lives just north of her hometown of Seattle, Washington, with her husband, two kids, two dogs and two cats. When she's not at the studio making leather goods, Caitlin enjoys working in the yard and sewing small projects for her kids and home. Find more of her work at www.moxieandoliver.com.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Caitlin McNamara Sullivan|
|Number Of Pages||128|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Contemporary leather work techniques
- I love this book by the creator of Moxie & Oliver leather products. I teach basic leather work to occupational therapy students, and they have always felt it was so old-fashioned. Now I will be able to show them the author's contemporary and very cool designs, and use new techniques like pyrography. The book has tons of photos, lots of examples, and clear instructions. It is a real find! (Posted on 11/21/2015)