Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Layered Right-Angle Weave Video Download
Join beadweaving designer Kassie Shaw for an in-depth look at the layered right-angle weave! She'll demonstrate the technique so you can create a pair of "Sliver Earrings".
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want some new and colorful beading designs that use a variation of the cubic right-angle weave
- You enjoy author Kassie Shaw’s designs in Beadweaving Beyond the Basics and now want to create her “Sliver Earrings”
- You are ready to incorporate a new beading stitch, the layered right-angle weave, into your own beading projects
It’s clear to see that the right angle weave has taken off in beading trends – and now you can learn a fun, new variation of it with beader, Kassie Shaw! She demonstrates the layered right-angle weave and then shows you how to build off from this basic stitch to create intricate beading designs. Learn how to shape your stitches so you can create stylish designs, such as in Kassie’s project, “Sliver Earrings.”
Download your copy of Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Layered Right-Angle Weave today to:
- Add the layered right-angle weave to your beading techniques
- Create a twisted rope and bezel as Kassie works alongside with you
- Shape the stitch and incorporate your own style to the stitch using various bead sizes
- And so much more!
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
A beadweaving designer from Western North Carolina, Kassie Shaw's style is down-to-earth and wearable. Beading since 2004, she published her first book, Beadweaving Beyond the Basics in 2015. Her favorite stitch is the right-angle weave and she uses bursts of color and beautiful contrasts with her beads.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|