Layered & Fused Appliqué Quilts: From Fabric Scraps to Recycled Circles with Jane LaFazio Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- more please
- I thoroughly enjoyed the freedom of playing with fabric. I have been making 10 pillows for my daughter-in-law. The scraps from several of the fabrics worked perfect for this pillow. It is so "artsy" so thank you Jane. (Posted on 4/11/2016)
- I chose well and would recommend!
- I really enjoyed watching this video. No sooner seen than off into the workroom to try it out for myself. Chose to do it with hand decorated papers, and loved the look and feel onto felt background. I'll machine and hand stitch finish when I get a moment. Though Jane makes it look easy when she cuts the pieces, my overall circle ended up looking a little less round than hers, so I shall cut the arcs with a bit more care next time. (Posted on 3/16/2014)
- Great video...very thorough in directions, tips and tricks that let you have more fun doing the quilt than trying to figure it out. I watched it and got very excited about doing this different technique. Now I just have to find the time! (Posted on 1/13/2014)
- Great Instruction!
- Truly enjoyed and learned a lot from this well planned and easy to follow Jane LaFazio download. Step by step instructions with strong visual examples made the download worth every penny. Jane is very easy to understand and delightful with her strong presentation. Highly recommend! (Posted on 1/7/2014)
- This technique is fun, fun, fun!
- I loved this technique.............it's a great way to spend a day just playing and having fun with fabric! I will be arranging a play date with my art group using Janes technique! (Posted on 10/9/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org