Laurel Canyon Bag
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Add a bit of California canyon vibe to your wardrobe with this laid-back, casual bag. The fun reversible style is roomy enough to hold all you need for an afternoon hike and sleek enough for a swinging party- plus it has an easy-to-stitch zipper pocket for extra security. Embellish it with your favorite vintage buttons and beads for a personal touch.
Finished Size:58" x 65" square
- Main: 7/8 yd cotton bark cloth or medium-weight cotton canvas (shown: Sunburst Blue)
- Reverse: 7/8 yd cotton bark cloth or medium-weight cotton canvas (shown: Quadrant Pink)
- Pocket Lining: One fat quarter (or ½ yd) solid medium-weight cotton broadcloth (shown: Sprout)
- Bag (A)
- Bag Strap (B)
- 3 yd Fusible Interfacing, 20" wide
- One 7" zipper
- Fabric-safe marker or chalk
- Rotary cutter, rigid acrylic ruler, and self-healing mat.
- Optional: Walking foot
- Pressing spray
- ¼" double stick zipper tape
- Matching thread
Originally Published:Stitch, Summer 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|