This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Stunning Czech glass quadralentil beads are suspended in a dynamic mesh of chain maille in this light-weight, free-flowing bracelet. Although this bracelet uses one of the strangest ring sizes available (20awg 19/128!), all of its other components can be customized with different bead and ring colors to make a fabulous collection!
Required Tools and Supplies:
- Purple iris Czech quadralentils, 15
- 20-gauge AWG (0.8mm) 19/128" bright aluminum jump rings, 60 (small)
- 18-gauge SWG (1.2mm) 5/32" bright aluminum jump rings, 76 (medium)
- 16-gauge SWG (1.6mm) 5/16" bright aluminum jump rings, 15 (large)
- 16-gauge SWG (1.6mm) 1/2" Bright Aluminum Jump Rings, 9 (large)
- 15mm stainless steel lobster clasp, 1
- Chain-nose pliers, 2 pair
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|