Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, September/October 2016
This issue is packed with must-read content as you plan your fall jewelry projects! Whether you want to see how to set coral in your designs, take a peek at new bracelet designs from top artists or learn how to use design maps, turn to Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn about coral and see how to set it in your jewelry designs.
- You’re ready for an amazing technique for combining pencil drawings with enamel.
- You’ve been looking for the top tools for finishing your jewelry.
Are you fascinated with coral? In this issue, readers learn about coral and how to set it in jewelry designs. Specifically, John F. Heusler, G.G. shows you how to set coral in a tufa cast cuff. Also included are cuff and bracelet designs by today’s top jewelry artists, such as Jean Wilson’s design using domed links. Be sure to check out the Cool Tools & Hip Tips column as Senior Editor Helen Driggs talks the best tools for finishing your jewelry. And with Halloween creeping up on us, you’ll need a jewelry-making project that’s scary fun to make! That’s just what you get with Roger Halas’s Vampire Bat Necklace. Get all this and more in the September/October 2016 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist!
Order your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, September/October 2016 to:
- See cuff and bracelet designs by top jewelry artists and get inspired to make your own.
- Read how to use design “maps” to create and organize your jewelry designs.
- Learn how to make Roger Halas’s Vampire Bat Necklace, just in time for Halloween!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|