Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, November 2014 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to find your new favorite tool for everything from stamping and texturing to enameling and anodizing.
- You are looking for helpful tips that will improve your metalsmithing techniques.
- You need inspiration and information to help you create your next jewelry project.
Saw, solder, and ship for the holidays with helpful tips from the November 2014 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Explore the annual tool issue filled with must-have information. Discover which tools a few of your favorite pros can't live without and why they love them. Plus, find more tools for soldering, sawing, etching, wirework, and more! Make a statement necklace easily and affordably when you combine lightweight precut discs and inspirational words with the help of easy-to-use letter stamps. Explore the wonders of niobium, a metal that can be textured, formed, and painted with electricity, in your next jewelry project.
Order your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist November 2014 today to:
- Make sure your delivery system is in shipshape for the busy holiday season with the help of Cathleen McCarthy and this issue's Net profits.
- Add the element of line in your designs with wire, excellent wire working tools, and techniques in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Discover the beauty and rarity of the sapphire named for a lotus flower in Smokin' Stones.
- Uncover the latest Trends and treat yourself to a tryst with tanzanite.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|