Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist May/June 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You're hunting for the latest jewelry tools you won't want to be without.
- You want lapidary information for incorporating your favorite stones in to your jewelry projects.
- You want obtain essential insights and advice for starting a successful jewelry business.
Preserve your favorite keepsakes in jewelry with helpful tips and techniques found in the May/June 2015 digital issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Explore a variety of ways to create jewelry out of prized mementos with inspiring projects designed by your favorite jewelry-making pros. Learn how to cut and tumble those stones you've been collecting so they can take center stage in piece of keepsake jewelry. Plus, learn how to incorporate wood into your jewelry designs as you uncover the “Wonders of Wood Jewelry” and create a brooch that shines the spotlight on this organic material!
Download your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist May/June 2015 today to:
- Learn how to build a worldwide brand online with tips form Cathleen McCarthy in Net Profits.
- Modify those rocks and stones you've saved as mementos to use them in your next jewelry project with helpful hints from Smokin' Stones.
- Discover hot Tucson Show finds from Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Start your own jewelry business with a business plan that features the 6 essentials you need to be a success.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|