Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, March 2016 Digital Download
Spring into new jewelry-making ideas with the latest digital issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist! Create intricate jewelry that focuses on your creativity and wire-working skills, and use technology to enhance your designs!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to start incorporating today's latest smart technology into your designs
- You love jewelry artisans Roger Halas, Sarah Thompson, and Jim Perkin's designs and you want their inspiring instruction
- You are searching for new projects that use wire sculpture, soldering, and beautiful stone setting
It's time to get ahead in the jewelry-making world, and this issue explores innovative designs that will expand both your metal-working techniques and your knowledge of technology! From using a computer circuit board to create a piece of jewelry to learning how-to access your phone from your ring, you will be blown away by all the inventive and useful ideas that are given in detail. The 21st century is here to stay, and this issue also uncovers the latest techniques for adding 3D wire sculpture to your jewelry designs! Then, get back to your roots and learn how to work with Tourmaline so it shows off its beauty and glam in Jim Perkin's "Star Trek Trillon" facet design. If you want to turn up the heat, you can use soldering to create metalsmith Betsy Lehndorff's nature-inspired earrings. Spring is just around the corner, and many of the projects in this issue are organic and build off from a natural style. Cathleen McCarthy shares her own style secrets so you, too can work with metal in a free-form way.
Download your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, March 2016 today to:
- Create wire-sculpture jewelry that is original and visually appealing
- Work with stone setting and wire wrapping, in projects like "Ruffled Woven Wire Pendant" by Sarah Thompson
- Discover new ways of using technology to advance your designs
- Learn how social media can be one of your best platforms to market your handmade creations
- And so much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|