Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist March 2015
Discover a sultry and sparkly addition to the drusy gem market, make an easy ring project with Bill Fretz, explore the wonderful world of wood tools, and so much more in this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist.
You'll love this if:
- You are interested in learning how to form metal without marring your previous work by using tools made of wood.
- You want to learn helpful tips and tricks from the experts on everything from tool selection to common cuttlefish casting mistakes.
- You want to utilize innovative jewelry tools such as a laser paper cutter.
Throw out the rule book with the March 2015 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist! Journey through a multitude of projects inspired by everything from mythology to nature and vintage concho belts to laser cutters. Discover Midnight Black Titanium Drusy, a natural quartz drusy with a newly developed rich black color. Repurpose the laser or die cutter, a scrapbooking staple, for use in your metals studio with three easy techniques. Explore the nuances of concho belts and learn to prong set an, irregularly shaped, curved back concho for use as a pendant.
Order your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist March 2015 today to:
- Learn "New Lessons on Going Viral" from Cathleen McCarthy in this issue's Net profits.
- Explore the merits of wooden tools for forming metal in Cool Tools & Hip Tips with Helen. I Driggs.
- Discover the Midnight Black Titanium Drusy, a deep black sparkling quartz just introduced to the gemstone market in Smokin' Stones.
- Follow three artists as they go beyond eco chic and dive into responsible sourcing of jewelry materials in Trends.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|