Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, March 2014
You'll love this if:
- You want to advance your metalsmithing skills by incorporating the traditional Korean technique keum boo.
- You want see how contemporary artists are using pearls in jewelry.
- You are searching for jewelry making inspiration that mixes techniques, colors, metals, stones, and more.
Discover the technique focused jewelry projects, must-know information, and featured industry trends with the March 2014 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Add the richness of pure gold to your jewelry designs at a low cost with keum boo! Master the ancient Korean art as you travel to the country of origin and see how it is still being used today. Then, master the skill with demo instructions and a beautiful earring project. Get your copy of the March issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artistmagazine today to:
- Learn about Helen I. Driggs' favorite five basic jewelry making tools that have evolved in complex ways: the hand saw, hammer, torch, flex shaft, and files in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Expand your local customer base with tips for hosting home parties and trunk shows from Cathleen McCarthy in Net Profits.
- Explore the unique properties of kyanite in Smokin' Stones and see one ways to use it in a pendant project by Lexi Erickson.
- Master the torch with Chris Ploof's techniques and tips provided in Soldering Setups.
- See how classic pearls are given a modern update in Trends.
- Get your tool and technique questions answered with Ask the Experts by Tom & Kay Benham.
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|