Lapidary Journal Jewelry Aritst, November 2015
Uncover the secret to hidden designs, increase your metalsmithing skills with inspiring projects featuring expert tips, check out the latest jewelry trends, and so much more in this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn new jewelry-making techniques and tips.
- You want to get the most out of your metalsmithing tools with tutorials from top artists.
- You want to boost your jewelry business with expert advice.
Who doesn't love a good surprise? Discover jewelry designs with hidden details, unexpected movement, and design elements where only the wearer will see in this November 2015 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Explore the timeless trend of tassels and fringe as you see how jewelers and designers are bringing this age-old style into the modern age. Learn how to use versions of an outline to create a collection of jewelry with Helen I. Driggs. Take advantage of the versatility paper clay can bring to your jewelry designs.
Order your November copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Take a crash course in online etiquette with tips and tricks in Net Profits.
- Check out notable new equipment and supplies with Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Turn up the texture in your metalwork using hammers, punches, and gravers.
- Lust over Larimar, an unusually colored pectolite that's a recent addition to the gemstone market in Smokin' Stones.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|