Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, July 2016 Digital Download
Get the scoop on all the must-have tools from the Tucson shows with Senior Editor Helen Driggs. Whether you want to create a striking copper cuff or improve your fold forming abilities, this digital download provides all the expert materials and tips you need!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You need to update your jewelry-making repertoire with the most useful and up-to-date tools.
- You want to create an incredible copper cuff that is simple to make, on trend and affordable.
- You’d like to enhance your fold forming abilities with a project creating a silver feather that can be used for a pendant, earrings or pin.
Stock up on the latest tools in the July 2016 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist. Senior Editor Helen Driggs walks you through her favorites from this year’s Tucson shows: the easy-to-use new Sizzix machine for die cutting and embossing leather, a new set of deco style alphabet stamps from ImpressArt, as well as a clever vise for holding bezels while soldering them and the new Maker line of hammers and stakes from Fretz Tools. Artists will cover a variety of techniques such as fold forming, riveting, stone cutting and more.
Download your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, July 2016 to:
- Follow artist John Heusler as he goes step-by-step creating a silver and agate cuff that is rich in contrast, texture and detail.
- Improve your skillset in fold forming, stone cutting, stone setting, applique, soldering, mold making, repurposing enamelware and other fabrication techniques.
- Peek inside what the experts are doing with gem dinosaur bone and what you can do to transform this fossil gem into fun jewelry projects.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|