Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist July 2015 Digital Download
Learn to integrate new (or often overlooked) materials into your jewelry designs! Plus, discover expert insights that will take your jewelry photography from blah to beautiful.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for jewelry-making inspiration.
- You want to increase your metalsmithing repertoire by learning new techniques.
- You want to learn how to successfully photograph your jewelry.
Precious or semiprecious gemstones? Noble metal or base metal? Which do you usually choose? Be inspired to take a new approach to jewelry materials with the July 2015 digital issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Learn how to perk up your jewelry business by developing a production line and by integrating newer social media platforms into your marketing plan. Plus, discover the ins and outs of excellent jewelry photography with an in-depth interview and demo by Azur Mele McHugh.
Download your digital copy of Lapidary Artist Jewelry Artist July 2015 today to:
- Learn how to grow your jewelry business with Google+, VISEO, and Polyvore in Net Profits.
- Discover why brass is the new black according to Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Be inspired to create a “stand out” piece of jewelry when you set your eyes on Fossilized Red Oak in Smokin' Stones.
- Form textured metal without harming the surface with tips from Tom and Kay Benham in Ask the Experts
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|