Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, July 2014
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn basic lapidary tips so you can cut your own custom gemstone cabochons and set them in a basic bezel.
- You want your jewelry website to be mobile friendly – find fast and simple tips you won’t want to miss.
- You want to discover the many new metal forms on the market and what materials they come in.
Save time and effort by using pre-cut or patterned metal, make your website mobile friendly, and more – get the must-know industry information featured in the July 2014 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Take your jewelry designs to new heights! Learn how to create a 3D effect in silver and copper metal clays when you create a shadowbox pendant. Plus, make a barrette that gets its form from a mythological character. Mix metals, textures, and stones for this decadently designed project.
Get your copy of the July 2014 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Make your jewelry business website smartphone and tablet friendly with helpful tips from Cathleen McCarthy in Net Profits.
- Uncover the best pre-cut and textured metals with the best stock, sheet, and wire finds from Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Learn more about Deer Sky Jasper, the Smokin’ Stone you’ll fall in love with.
- See how jewelry artists are creating edgy amber jewelry designs in Trends.
- Be transported to the Andes and be inspired by ancient gold artifacts from Colombia’s Museum of Gold.
- Learn what soldering tools artist Sam Patina uses in Soldering Setups.
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|