Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Jan/Feb 2016 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This If:
- You want to catch up on the latest jewelry making trends and styles
- You’re in the mood for romantic necklaces, heart-felt pendants, and beautiful bangles
- You want new, fun projects that use some of your favorite tools, such as hammering, soldering, stone setting and more!
Peruse through the pages of this magazine to discover tools that you must add into your collection so you can design delicate jewelry and empower your knowledge on metalsmithing, find unique stone-setting projects that display visual movement and intricate patterns, and learn insider information for the annual Tucson Show! There are also in-depth articles that examine the Chrysotile and Serpentine stones, providing you with jewelry making tips and techniques to add these gemstones to your collection. Metalsmith Bill Fretz also teaches you the craft of hammering pure silver into beautiful curved shapes so your jewelry can be both unique and visually fun.
These winter months are warmed up with lovely Valentine-infused jewelry projects. Whether you create designs for loved ones, or want to celebrate yourself through precious projects, the detailed articles give life to new and fun ideas. From silver bangles that focus on hammering different curvature and shape, to lockets that share your metal working secrets, this issue has you experimenting and refining your skills!
Get your downloadable copy of the January/February issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine to:
- Create projects that incorporate Chrysotile and Serpentine stones
- Find projects that are perfect for Valentine’s Day, such as “Heart to Heart Silver & Agate Pendant,” and “Metal Clay Hinged Locket”
- Learn about the top ten tools that are ideal for designing a multitude of projects
- Discover how the current fashion trends influence jewelry styles through design details, such as organic looks, iridescent gems, and engraved emotional concepts
- Design Hammer Formed Fine Silver Bangles with Bill Fretz
- And so much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|