Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, January/February 2015
Explore jewelry making tools, tips, lapidary information, and more with the2015 January/ February issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Cap, prong, and bezel set stones in a beautiful pendant project that features a show-stopping amethyst in a beautiful necklace project. If you feel like sticking to the fundamentals, learn basic metalsmithing techniques and discover helpful tools with Senior Editor Helen I. Driggs as she presents basics and tricks to create the perfect custom ring.
Plus, be in the know for the Tucson Show and beyond with the included Annual Buyers Directory that features jewelry-making supplies, tools, gemstones, and more!
Order or instantly download your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Learn important time management skills so you can finally check every item off your to-do list with Net Profits.
- Make the right ring every time with Helen I. Drigg's in Cool Tools and Hip Hips.
- Discover Oro Verde, a beautiful quartz with lots of zing for spring in Smokin' Stones.
- Create an exotic chased dragon link that combines chasing, repoussé, and fabrication.
- Get your most pressing jewelry technique and tool questions answered by Tom and Kay Benham with Ask the Experts.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|