Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, December 2015
Add dimension and movement to your jewelry designs! Plus, explore advice to guide your jewelry business to success, helpful metalsmithing hints, technique tips from the experts, and more in this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine.
You'll love this if:
- You want to take your jewelry making to the next level by learning a variety of metalsmithing techniques.
- You want to see what jewelry trends are hot right now and what colors (and gemstones) will be all the rage in 2016.
Take your jewelry making to a whole new level as you explore expert metalsmithing techniques, sage business advice, and jewelry making inspiration in the December 2015 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Learn how to manage triangle wire as you create the kite-shaped ring from the cover of this issue. Then make movement a key element of your next design when you see how Betsy and Hans Lehndorff created a 2-sided spinning portrait pendant. Plus, take a sneak peek at the colors of 2016 with a look at the fresh colors inspiring spring fashion.
Order your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, December 2015 today to:
- Checkout Helen I. Driggs' 25 Days of Hand Tools that should be on every metalsmith's list in this issue's Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Be enchanted by the subtle and mysterious glow of moonstone in Smokin' Stones.
- Discover why artisan jewelers are turning to plastic when it comes time to bring their jewelry designs to life.
- Explore metalsmithing tips, tricks, and techniques from Tom and Kay Benham in Ask the Experts.
- And more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|