Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, December 2014 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You're looking for inspiring metalsmithing projects, stone setting tips, and technique advice.
- You want to make jewelry using wood, plastic, resin, and other mixed media materials.
- You want to gain the confidence to run your jewelry business like a top entrepreneur with the rules they followed - and broke - to get there.
Mix up your materials while tackling traditional metalsmithing techniques with the December 2014 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Featuring expert information, jewelry tool recommendations, and industry insight, this issue is sure to warm up your creativity.
Add alternative materials to your metalwork! Explore top picks from Helen I. Driggs and learn about working with wood and adding to your jewelry designs using common metalsmithing tools. Are you in a more traditionalist frame of mind? Craft your own wedding band with instructions for a truly personal memento of love. Then, be inspired by the flower-like beautiful of poppy jasper, discover its most important artisan and customer do's and don'ts, with Lexi Erickson's earring project.
Order or instantly download your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Discover 25 marvelous mixed media resources in Cool Tools & Hip Tips by Helen I. Driggs.
- Incorporate striking blooms of red and more into your metal designs with Poppy Jasper with help from Smokin' Stones and earring project by Lexi Erickson.
- Craft a statement necklace inspired by expert designs featured in Trends.
- Dive into three top books by successful entrepreneurs and discover the rules they followed or broke to get with Net Profits.
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|