Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, August 2016, Digital Download
Step into the world of Ortiz rhodochrosite! In this download, you will find instruction on how to set this stone in a sterling pendant. Then read how top jewelry artists use cloisonné in their designs. Enjoy four jewelry projects and a demonstration for safely disposing of spent pickle.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You love rich, translucent color and want to set Ortiz rhodochrosite in a pendant.
- You want to make trendy, dangling earrings with an unexpected design twist based on the designs of nunchaku.
- You’ve been looking for ways to advance your stone setting, cold connections, soldering, metalworking and riveting.
With colors ranging from salmon to ruby-red grapefruit pink, Ortiz rhodochrosite is simply breathtaking! John Heusler shows you how to set this stone in a sterling pendant, resulting in one of your most stunning jewelry pieces. Readers will also discover how jewelry artists are using cloisonné in their designs. Have you been curious about rolling mills? Enjoy this must-read from Senior Editor Helen Driggs as she talks about one of today’s most popular jewelry making tools. For enthusiasts of cold connections, we have a pair of projects for you to try – Laurel Nathan’s sterling and Plexiglas chain project and Erin Abernathy’s two-metal riveted bracelet. That’s not all, though! If you can’t figure out how to properly dispose of spent pickle, look no further. Julia Lowther demonstrates how to solve one of the main problems jewelry artists deal with today.
Download your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, August 2016 to:
- See how top jewelry artists effectively use cloisonné in their designs.
- Read the latest information on rolling mills, one of today’s most trending jewelry making tools.
- Safely dispose of spent pickle – a common problem that many jewelry artists currently face.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|