Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist August 2015
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for jewelry-making information and inspiration.
- You adore discovering new jewelry projects, tools, and techniques.
- You are interested in gemstones, gem jewelry, and lapidary techniques.
- You want to boost your jewelry business with helpful hints from the experts.
Say hello to headpieces, from tiaras and diadems to barrettes and tassels, in the August 2015 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist. Explore the influence of women on art jewelry in the article "Maker, Muse, & Pioneer." Use your basic forging skills, a little soldering, and patience to create an elegant Hammered Silver Rose Pendant. And discover expert advice that will strengthen your jewelry business as you find your place in the crowded jewelry field.
Order your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist August 2015 today to:
- Boost your brand with a little competition with tips and techniques in Net Profits.
- Discover new favorites and updated classics for metal forming with steel tools in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Pine for Pinolith, a bold new gemstone with a timeless black-and-white pattern, as you learn more in Smokin' Stones.
- Explore inlay with inspiring projects by John F. Heusler G.G and Jeff Fulkerson.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|