Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, April 2016 Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to advance your enameling and soldering techniques with colorful projects
- You want to dive into the world of Pearls and learn the differences in pearls, trending styles, and how you can safely carve your own
- You enjoy expert advice and are eager to learn about new tools on the market from senior editor Helen Driggs
Jump into springtime and new jewelry making ideas. With this colorful issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, heat up your soldered jewelry designs with innovative projects using enamels, organically shaped drops, and splats of silver. You’ll fall in love with Kirsten Denbow’s “Torch Fired Enamel Floral Necklace” Jeff Fulkerson’s “Wrap-Around Raindrop Ring,” and the playful “Splats Bracelet.” Discover the latest runway fashion trends – flowers in bold intensity, vibrant hues, and oversized proportions – and start incorporating floral designs into your own original work. Plus, receive an insider look at the metal jewelry classes in the upcoming spring Bead Fest!
Download your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, April 2016 today to:
- Peek inside jewelry artisan Chris Ploof’s world of mokumé gané, the exotic technique of creating patterned metal
- Learn about jeweler Betsy Lehndorff’s pearl design demo so you can carve your own pearls without fear of damaging them
- Create customizable projects, such as the “Splat Bracelet,” while advancing your soldering techniques
- Discover the latest way makers in the know are selling their jewelry via Instagram
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|