Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, April 2015
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to incorporate the tassel trend into your metalwork
- You want to advance your knowledge and learn about artist-recommended jewelry classes.
- You want to boost your Facebook following with tips for navigating this all-important social media.
Explore metal stamping, dive into metal clay, utilize the stylish Candelaria turquoise in your next jewelry project, and so much more with the April 2015 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine! What's the best class you've ever taken? Hear the answers from ten top jewelry artists as they share their experiences. Then, boost your metal clay knowledge with two spinning ring projects, add color to a silver necklace with tassels, and incorporate Candelaria turquoise with sterling silver for an edgy take on a classic symbol.
Order your copy of the April 2015 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Boost your following on Facebook with important information featured in Net Profits.
- Incorporate the Smokin' Stone Candelaria Turquoise in your next project with helpful gemstone information and inspiring project demo.
- Master metal stamping – learn about the latest supplies and uncover helpful tips in Cool Tools & Hip Tips with Helen I. Driggs.
- Master metal clay – with two different projects you can put your own spin on these stylish spinner ring projects.
- And so much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Editors of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|