Lady of the Rivers Necklace Beading Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This necklace was inspired by a character in the miniseries The White Queen, about Elizabeth Woodville, queen consort of Edward IV of England. The way the Swarovski cosmic ovals are connected is similar to Rebeca Mojica’s fabulous Crystal Ring Byzantine Bracelet (see Resources). It seems to work pretty well with the ovals, though the Byzantine sections are not doubled. Instead, I created a Y-shaped necklace and used one of the ovals as a focal.
Finished Size: 18"
Tools and Supplies:
- 18-gauge 5/32" (4mm) ID aluminum jump rings (F18, medium), about 356
- 18-gauge 13/64" (5.2mm) ID aluminum jump rings (I18, large), 18
- 18-gauge 1/8" (3.2mm) ID aluminum jump rings (D18, small), 4
- 18-gauge 9/32" (7.1mm) ID aluminum jump rings (N18, extra large), 3
- 15×11mm Swarovski Crystallized Elements Bermuda Blue faceted cosmic ovals, 5
- Sterling silver antiqued swirl toggle clasp
- Flat-nose pliers, 2 pairs
- Tool Magic coating for pliers (optional)
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire, April/May 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|