Lace Shawlette to Crochet Kit
Crochet Katrina King’s lovely lace shawlette -- based on the motifs in a tablecloth her grandmother crocheted. Take a crocheting adventure: Explore crochet’s history and decide which of the 20 other modern interpretations of vintage-inspired patterns from this download of Vintage Crochet you’ll make next.
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $39.99
Lace Shawlette to Crochet KitIncluded in this kit:
- Seven balls of Lizbeth size 10, 100% Egyptian cotton #639 Antique Violet Lt
- An Amour Steel Crochet Hook No. 0/ 1.75mm
- Vintage Crochet, print magazine
- The shawl begins with a row of motifs that are worked from the center out and joined as you go. The body of the shawl is then worked on the long edge of the motifs at the bottom of the piece.
- In Vintage Crochet, a special publication from Interweave's PieceWork magazine, you'll find a different take on the wonderful world of crochet. We open with history, a section with feature articles that delve into crochet's past, to set the stage for the spectacular projects, which are arranged in four sections—Town & Country, Accoutrements, At Home, and The Younger Set. Among the techniques are Irish, filet, hairpin, tapestry, and Tunisian crochet.
Discover how the motifs from a crocheted tablecloth were transformed into a stunning shawl. Then use the included Lizbeth size 10 thread and crochet hook to make your own!
Receive the materials needed to create this gorgeous shawlette! The shawl begins with a row of motifs that are worked from the center out and joined as you go. The body of the shawl is then worked on the long edge of the motifs at the bottom of the piece. Designer Katrina King was inspired to make this beautiful shawl based on the motifs found on her grandmother’s crocheted tablecloth. Create this lovely project and many more from this PieceWork special issue, Vintage Crochet. Packed with a combination of crochet history, as well as 21 spectacular projects, Vintage Crochet is a fresh and modern interpretation of vintage and traditional crochet techniques.
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|