Kumihimo Twins Necklace
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Incorporate two-hole seed beads into a kumihimo rope producing this wonderfully textured necklace. Use kumihimo to braid a beaded rope and use wireworking to finish the rope ends.Finished Size: 20½"
- silver-lined copper size 6° seed beads
- dark teal 5x3mm 2-hole seed beads
- antiqued copper 10x11mm end caps with 9mm openings
- copper 15x25mm decorative S-clasp with 7mm rings
- 20-gauge copper wire
- Black #18 twisted nylon bead cord
- Spool of contrasting-colored heavy sewing thread
Technique: Kumihimo, wireworking
Originally Published: Beadwork October/November 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|