Kumihimo Made Easy: 10 Beautiful Projects to Braid
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You're looking for unique beaded projects you can make using kumihimo.
- You want inspiration for making kumihimo projects in a variety of colors.
- You want to move beyond braiding with seed beads and experiment with other beads in different shapes and sizes.
- You want to learn how to attach findings to your kumihimo rope.
Crazy for Kumihimo!
Fall in love with the braiding technique as you craft 10 beautiful projects
Explore 10 brand-new kumihimo projects designed by artist Maggie Thompson in Kumihimo Made Easy: 10 Beautiful Projects to Braid. If you're on the hunt for stylish bracelets and necklaces that use kumihimo braiding in unique ways, this project collection is perfect. With stylish designs, easily accessible design modifications, and clear material lists, you can make the perfect accessory every time.
Download your copy of Kumihimo Made Easy: 10 Beautiful Projects to Braid today to:
- Explore the design possibilities: with projects using spikes, ovals, and teardrop shaped beads, make stand-out braided jewelry.
- Learn the basics: get started with handy instructions so you can become a kumihimo braiding pro.
- Don't be left in the dust: with complete materials list for each project, you can make that exact project at home.
- Find what fits your style: easily alter the projects to be the color and size you want with a little artistic guidance or imagination.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|
- Great Book!
- I am really pleased with the book. I think it is more for someone that is familiar with Kumihimo as opposed to someone just starting out. I love the different patterns and I think the instructions are good. (Posted on 6/10/2015)
- Super projects! Different!
- This booklet has some really nice pieces with easy to follow instructions. The projects here actually helped stimulate my creativity in my Kumihimo projects. (Posted on 3/23/2015)
- Beautiful Projects
I just got this project book and I love it. The projects are beautiful and the instructions are easy to understand. I discovered this artist when I purchased a Kumihimo stand with tool box, etc., that she was selling.
Needless to say, I loved the stand and the free pattern that she included. (Posted on 2/24/2015)