Interweave Knits Winter 2016 Digital Edition
The Winter issue of Interweave Knits brings heritage knitting to your fingertips featuring updated Aran and gansey sweaters, colorwork knitting, and textured scarves, hats, mittens and socks. Download your issue today!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Interweave Knits Winter 2016
Interweave Knits Winter 2016 features 18 modern heritage knits. Learn to choose your own colors for successful Fair Isle knitting using a colorwheel, and explore the best in new products, organic yarns, and the fascinating people who make the yarns we love. With patterns from accessories to sweaters, featuring techniques from Arans to Ganseys and 9 hints for selecting a color palette, you will have plenty to explore in Interweave Knits Winter 2016.
Download your copy of Interweave Knits Winter 2016 today!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- A lot of inspiration
- Like the patterns and the colors! A lot of cables too ! (Posted on 9/15/2016)
- Wonderful selection of sweaters!
- I faithfully look through each issue of Interweave Knits, but often only see one or two patterns that catch my eye. This issue is full of sweaters I am anxious to begin knitting for myself, and my college aged daughters. I especially love the unique approach to cables in these designs. (Posted on 9/14/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org