Interweave Knits Spring 2017 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Jump into a knitting adventure with the Spring 2017 issue of Interweave Knits. From our Ship to Shore feature, a nautical story that channels brands like J.Crew and Nautica, you’ll knit classic ganseys, pullovers, and updated versions of traditional cables with patterns perfect for living life by the salty sea. In The Last Safari, a vintage-inspired story that nods to Hemingway’s years in Africa, you’ll dive into the incredible colors of eastern Africa with unique sweaters, vests, tunics, and more.
Our feature article takes us to South America, for an in-depth look at Manos del Uruguay, a luxury yarn company with deep roots in free trade. Beyond the Basics premiers the second part of Larissa Gibson’s Tubular Cast-on Series. And finally, Ravelings peeks inside Taproot magazine’s Sept/Oct issue featuring a knitted cowl by one of Interweave’s top contributor’s, Beatrice Perron Dahlan.
Escape into nautical knits, glorious fisherman cables, and projects for the adventurous soul with Interweave Knits, Spring 2017.
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org