Interweave Knits Spring 2016 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Interweave Knits Spring 2016
Interweave Knits Spring 2016 announces the arrival of fresh air and fresh knits. Explore small farm yarns, updated traditional silhouettes, and a tea time story in this exciting issue. Learn how to work several methods of short-rows with Bristol Ivy and read about the farms and families that make the yarns we love.
In Interweave Knits Spring 2016 you’ll find:
- An inspired back to the heart of heritage knitting theme
- Patterns from sweater patterns to capelet and sock patterns
- Shape, constructions and color weave innovative designs
- Classic shapes with delicate details and more!
Download your copy of Interweave Knits Spring 2016 today!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||The Editors of Interweave Knits|
- Solid issue
- I like the spring 2016 issue of Interweave Knits. I bought the issue because it has a pattern by one of my favorite designers, Anne Hanson. However, there are many more wonderful shawls and interesting things to knit, like a beautiful, modern doily, and the tea party accessories are very cute. Wonderful! (Posted on 5/29/2016)
- Very blah indeed
I'm afraid I have to agree with DBradt, and I'm not happy about it. I have always loved this magazine, but it seems to be going downhill. There is only one item that I like and it would have to be made longer.
I didn't renew my subscription this time. (Posted on 2/20/2016)
- Very blah
- Nothing in here practical to make. The way the articles are worn makes it even more difficult to imagine wearing. Looking for a refund. What's happened to this magazine? It used to be awesome! (Posted on 2/16/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org