Interweave Knits Holiday 2016 Print Edition
Interweave Knits, Holiday 2016 brings it back home with traditional knits. This packed issue features 23 knits celebrating the holidays as well as heritage items for the home and for the hope chest. "Folk Lace," features three stunning shawls celebrating our ancient craft with traditional, cobweb weight yarn and intricate lace work. "Heritage at Home," is packed with holiday items like Christmas stockings, mittens, blankets, and a festive snowman family. "Little Ones," is just as it sounds, featuring colorwork garments and accessories for children. "Cabled and Knotted," runs the gamut of cabled accessories, from menswear to an entwined cabled caplet. A special section inspired by the author Jan Brett's children's book series features two original patterns brought to life from the illustrations. Learn how to make pom-poms with any household item with Knitscene's editor, Hannah Baker. And finally, let the Greater Boston Knitting Guild bring you inside their annual holiday meeting to discover their charitable works and cookie recipes.
Star Designers: Carol Feller, Lisa Jacobs, Bonnie Sennott
- Very nice isssue!
- Look closely before you buy.
- I agree with the other reviewer. I have purchased specialty issues like this before and never run in to an "abridged" version, which is what I bought at the store today without looking closely. This is the reason I can't rate it higher than a 3. While it was clearly labeled on the top of the magazine, it was not expected and I had not run into this type of thing before so I do feel mislead. It is kind of like when they change the size of canned goods and your recipes all call for the bigger size so you have to buy more. Having said that, there are several patterns that I will be making soon! (Posted on 11/13/2016)
- Interweave Knits Holiday 2016
- Very nice issue, lots of nice patterns (Posted on 10/13/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org