Knitting Bag of Tricks: Part 1
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Knitting Bag of Tricks:
Cast Ons, Ribbing, Increases, Decreases, and More
Part 1 with Patty Lyons, video download
Get rid of annoying gaps, untidy edges, and sloppy increases and decreases with instructor and designer Patty Lyons' new workshop. This video download includes parts 1 of Patty's Knitting Bag of Tricks instruction.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Fabulous investment
- I can only confirm what all the other reviewers have written. I have been knitting for a long time and some of the instructional videos that are available are very good, but do not always cover some more in depth explanations for finessing your knitting. This one does! It helps you understand why and then provides a solution or solutions. Thank you Patty. (Posted on 12/16/2015)
- I've been knitting for 60 years and am amazed at how many new things I learned from Patty's Knitting Bag of Tricks!, both parts 1 & 2. (Posted on 11/3/2015)
- Great Tips
I'm an advanced intermediate knitter and these are great knitting tips to improve ones work. Best of all Patty Lyons presents it all with a wonderful sense of humor and easy going manner. She's also sure to demonstrate techniques for both pickers and throwers when necessary.
(Posted on 9/26/2015)
- Patty Lyons is the best
- Patty has a very special talent of teaching and making it very clear to learn new knitting techniques. I like she brings up problems we find in our knitting and has found a way to fix them. She asks the why first then fixes the problem. A must have for all knitters. (Posted on 8/23/2015)
- Order this today!
- I've been knitting for over 50 years and have taught knitting for 30, and yet. . . yet. . . I learned many things from Patty Lyons's Knitting Bag of Tricks, Parts 1 and 2. The best teacher gives a student the know-how to use the pole and not just the fish dinner and Lyons does exactly this as she focuses on the "why" certain tricks and tips will work. She examines the construction of stitches in ways that are applicable to both beginning knitting needs as well as for those of us who design and have a solid grasp of knitting. This was worth twice the money I paid for it! (Posted on 8/23/2015)
- Great tips!
- I bought Part 1 and 2, and the videos are great! I've been knitting for about 12 years, and I learned so many new tips and tricks to use in order to make my knitting neater and easier - I had the opportunity to use one within a few days of watching the videos. Patty is also funny and entertaining, making the videos a pleasure to watch (as opposed to "boring but educational"). I love that she explains the why and then the how so that you understand what's actually happening to the stitches. I highly recommend this video set for the beginning knitter to the advanced knitter! (Posted on 8/21/2015)
- Patty Lyons
- Loved everything about these videos and lessons. (Posted on 8/21/2015)
- Thank you Patty Lyons
My interest in knitting has been revived with doing some children's accessories for charity. The patterns I have obtained from the internet are nearly all US where the terminology is different, ssk? what is that.
Patty's style is very agreeable and the method of teaching first class. A well put together video. Would recommend to all knitters of whatever ability, even the most proficient would learn something.
Patty Lyons is now my new friend. (Posted on 8/20/2015)