Knitting Bag of Tricks
|Knitting Bag of Tricks:
More Than 30 Expert Tips with Patty Lyons
Parts 1 & 2, 2-disc set
Get rid of annoying gaps, untidy edges, and sloppy increases and decreases with instructor and designer Patty Lyons' new workshop. This 2-disc DVD set includes parts 1 and 2 of Patty's instruction.
You’ll love Patty’s attention to detail and passion for improving all areas of your knitting.
|With this knitting workshop, you'll learn:
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- New addition to my library
- I am always looking for great additions for my knitting library. This is one that I will use quite a bit. (Posted on 9/10/2015)
- Best money spent in a long time!
- I have knit for over 50 years but learned at least 10 tips to improve my knitting! The video is clear and the techniques well explained and easy to see. Explaining the why there was a problem in the first place was awesome! Kudos to a well thought out and delivered program! (Posted on 8/20/2015)
- Best money spent
- I bought this product even though I have knit for over 50 years! Best money spent in a long time! The pace is excellent, video pictures clear and thoughtfully well explained. I gained at least 10 tips to improve my knitting! (Posted on 8/20/2015)
- Even Experienced Knitters Can Learn Something!!
Patty is a great teacher and I learned so many great tips to improve my knitting! I've been knitting for over 50 years and while I didn't think I knew everything, I was amazed by what Patty showed me!
Good camera work gives you up close and Patty takes her time explaining why something works.
Patty will be teaching at our guild in October (2015) and I can't wait to take more classes from her! (Posted on 8/19/2015)
- Best Class by the Best Teacher in the WORLD!!
I'm a hard core fan of Patty Lyons. I've taken her live classes at Vogue, I have both her Craftsy classes and her Annie's class.
She came to speak at my guild and I was super excited to find out she had Interweave DVDs I didn't even know about. I bought 2 (probably going to buy the color one too).
This class has tricks that I've never seen. No matter how advanced you are and how many years you've been knitting, I'm telling you, you're going to learn new things. Plus, I just love how Patty always explains the WHY of everything. Nobody else does it like her. She really is my favorite teacher.
My only gripe (and this isn't with Patty) is how badly the Interweave DVDs suck at chapter marks. I was told by a friend the digital download is even worse. Come on Interweave - learn from Craftsy and set it up right!! (Posted on 7/20/2015)
- Must have video!
- I have a large collection of "How to" videos so was hesitant to purchase one more. I am really glad I did get this one. This video is not only great for a beginning knitter but intermediate and I dare say advanced knitters will find these tips and tricks very beneficial. Patty's professionalism and teaching technique are second to none. I highly recommend this video for any knitter who wants to improve their knitting skills and technique. (Posted on 3/5/2015)
- Knitting Bag of Tricks
- I always needed a Knitting reference book that would my go-to in developing my knitting skills and this is it. Great. (Posted on 2/28/2015)
- Worth Every Penny
- I thought I was at least an experienced intermediate knitter but I learned more from these classes than I ever expected, including simple things that I never thought of like how to tighten up my edge stitches and a better way to do decreases. But the technique for avoiding holes when you have to bind off for a neckline in the middle of piece was worth the price alone. (Posted on 2/26/2015)