Knitscene Winter 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price $4.00
Knitscene Winter 2015
We love winter for quality knitting time—that's why we've packed over 20 all-new knitting patterns into Knitscene Winter! Sweaters and cardigans to knit for women and men cozy up alongside great knitted accessories, while graphic elements and textured stitches snuggle together to keep your needles going all season long.
Get ready for winter with the all-new Knitscene Winter 2015! Our focus for this issue was "winter essentials" and we deliver over 20 brand-new patterns for chic outerwear and cozy accessories designed with style and function in mind.
In this issue you'll find:
- Our first ever double-feature design collection combines the super powers of twin sisters Sachiko and Kiyomi Burgin into 6 show-stopping knitting patterns you'll want to knit now, including the Queen Street Sweater featured on the cover.
- Kiyomi Burgin also shares a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to knit slit pockets—a must read!
- Kate Atherley walks us through the basics of knitting gauge to ensure that your projects come out the right size every time.
- Eight outerwear patterns, including knitted pullovers and cardigans
- Seven fast and fun knitted accessory patterns
Get your copy of Knitscene Winter 2015 today!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Loved it!
- Loved it! Saved most of the patterns to make and my daughter-in-law will be making a trip to the Fancy Tiger, in Denver, CO, as it was named in the Top Ten LYS in the country! And she'll be purchasing the yarn for me to knit a blanket for my granddaughter for her birthday! A joint endeavor which we are all very excited about! This will be her first trip to a yarn shop! (Posted on 11/5/2016)
- So cozy so warm and so lovely! I will knit for myself for sure! (Posted on 9/15/2016)