Knitscene Spring 2016 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This Knitscene digital issue blends vintage fashion with utilitarian forms in 20 brand-new patterns. Plus, a special look at one of Interweave's all-new books includes an excerpted pattern. In this issue you'll find:
- 4 brand-new patterns from featured designer Andrea Rangel, including the Salcantay Cowl—you'll want to cast on for this immediately!
- 8 knitting patterns to show off your feminine side with retro-inspired fashion
- 8 other patterns built around this season's hot trend, plaid and gingham fabrics
- A sneak peek at Alex Capshaw-Taylor's couture knitting book, Dressed in Knits, with a sample sock pattern to knit
- Kate Atherley highlights the importance of a well-packed notions case, while Amy Christoffers explains the difference between picking up stitches and picking up and knitting stitches
- A super simple way to create vertical stripes in your knitting
Download your copy of Knitscene Spring 2016 today and get your new year of knitting started now!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Editors of Knitscene Magazine|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|